Pasilobus is committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for both Pasilobus employees and customers. This code of conduct outlines our expectations for all those who participate in our community and services, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior.
The following is considered bullying and will not be tolerated.
- Sending consecutive messages when not received a response
- Opposing the feedback provided by our experts without reasoning
- Intentionally sending long emails and demanding detailed response not directly related to service
- Undermining or intentionally impeding a person’s work
- Passive-aggressive communication or implication of dislike without reasoning
- Demanding impossible deadlines to incite individual failure
The following is considered harassment and will not be tolerated.
- Violence, threats of violence, or violent language directed against another person.
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
- Posting or threatening to post other people’s personally identifying information (“doxing”).
- Personal insults, particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following (online or in-person).
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
We, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not comply with the Code of Conduct.