To request a service, please submit this form
. The support team will directly review your request within 3 business days. We will send you an offer if the request is eligible for our a service.
Follow instructions to accept the offer, and the task will be scheduled in the system.
The service will be ideally performed in the background without affecting your live website or online store; however, there may be situations where this is not possible. In such cases, our team will inform you in advance. No changes will be published without a prompt approval from the account owner otherwise.
Once development is completed, you will receive a detailed email explaining the actions taken.
Approval & Revisions
Follow instructions in the update email to review changes. If you approve the job, please mark the job as done and close the case.
You may ask for two rounds of revisions as long as they are within the scope of the service, however we do our best to be flexible and allow for more rounds when our schedule allows for it.
We generally reply all emails within 24 hours but there may be times where this is not possible. Please allow at least three business days for us to review the revision request and do not make any plans until the service is fully completed.
Our team cannot publish changes on your behalf. The timing for launching or publishing changes must be internally planned.
We recommend publishing changes at midnight, your local time, during hours where you have the least amount of web traffic.
For successful completion of your request, please follow the recommendations below:
- Show appreciation and gratitude for the work our experts perform. This will encourage them to go beyond the mile and you will get more value our of the service.
- Always provide visuals to describe your issue (screenshots or screencasts)
- Keep your messages brief and short
- Try to bundle your requests into few emails as possible
- Wait to hear from our team for to make new requests
- Do not send follow up emails during the service
- Do not make any changes on your store during the service
Code of Conduct
Pasilobus is committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for both Pasilobus employees and customers . This code of conduct outlines our expectations for all those who participate in our community and services, as well as the consequences for unacceptable behavior.
The following is considered as bullying and will not be tolerated.
- Sending consecutive messages when not received a response
- Opposing the feedback provided by our experts without reasoning
- Intentionally sending long emails and demanding detailed response not directly related to service
- Undermining or intentionally impeding a person’s work
- Passive-aggressive communication or implication of dislike without reasoning
- Demanding impossible deadlines to incite individual failure
The following is considered as harassments and will not be tolerated.
- Violence, threats of violence or violent language directed against another person.
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language.
- Posting or threatening to post other people’s personally identifying information (“doxing”).
- Personal insults, particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability.
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking or following (online or in person).
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
We, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not comply with the Code of Conduct.