We respectfully urge that merchants follow the procedures below to guarantee that your request is properly executed:
- Please always provide a visual when explaining a problem. You can email us screenshots or a brief screencast.
- We kindly request that all merchants keep their remarks brief and to the point. Please try to condense your requests into as few emails as possible.
- Please wait to hear from our staff before signing up for further work or making new service requests. We do not open concurrent projects for a corporation as a matter of policy.
- Please do not send any follow-up emails while the service is in progress. We will notify you as soon as an update is available.
- Please do not make any modifications to your store during the service. This may perplex our experts and may lead to errors.
- Show your appreciation and admiration for the work that our experts do. This will inspire them to go the extra mile, and you will receive more value from the service.