At Pasilobus, we are dedicated to satisfying the needs of all our customers. Improving customer experience is very important to us and this is why we offer free limited technical support to all online creators that have previously worked with us or currently using Pasilobus platform products. Free technical support is limited to the scope, hours, contacts, and channels below.
Pasilobus' free support offering is exclusive to its users, and is limited to the following:
- Configuration of Pasilobus platform products
- General questions about eCommerce and Pasilobus
- Identifying problems within websites and products developed by Pasilobus
- Providing workarounds or resolutions for known problems
- Answering general how-to questions, and providing pointers to overcome stumbling blocks.
- Troubleshooting supported software and Shopify Apps of Pasilobus, independent of the user's application or code
Pasilobus' technical support services do not extend to the following areas:
- General debugging of user applications
- Rewriting code for compatibility with Pasilobus platform products
- Modifying and/or patching third party or Open Source software packages for compatibility with Pasilobus platform products
- Search Engine Optimization Issues
Pasilobus does not offer a paid consulting or professional services program for issues that are not covered by our Support policy.
2. Who can contact support?
Limited free technical support is available to all registered users of Pasilobus. Support requests will only be processed if:
- The request is made through one of our official support channels (see below)
- The request originates from a registered Pasilobus account email address
- The requester has admin access to any specific Pasilobus platform or partner products pertaining to the request
3. Support Channels
Free technical support is available exclusively through the Pasilobus Support Site located at https://www.pasilobus.com
Registered Pasilobus users can submit new tickets.
If you are unable to log in or access your account, you may submit a ticket by sending an e-mail from your Pasilobus account email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone support is only offered for emergencies. If request is not evaluated as emergency, we will get in touch with you via email.
4. Unofficial Channels
Pasilobus' support staff will only respond to support requests received through the official channels listed above. However, a number of community channels exist for peer-to-peer support and discussion. Community channels with active participation from Pasilobus team members include:
There is no guarantee of response for support issues unless they are submitted through one of the official channels above.
Pasilobus' Support offers 12×5 coverage. Hours are 9am - 6pm Central Time, Monday - Friday, excluding US Holidays. Support inquiries may be submitted at any time. 24×7 support is available via our Premium Support packages.
Pasilobus' platform products are monitored 24×7. See Section below of Proactive Monitoring for more details.
6. Proactive Monitoring
Pasilobus' platform products are monitored 24×7 by comprehensive automated systems. In the event of any issue affecting the health and operation of Pasilobus' infrastructure, core systems, or tools, our dedicated operations team is notified and will respond immediately to diagnose and correct any issues. This 24×7 monitoring covers the entire scope of Pasilobus' products, benefitting all users - free as well as paying.
In the event of a platform issue, a notice will be posted on our platform status site at status.pasilobus.com to promptly communicate the impact and status of any such issue. If there's an ongoing platform issue, you do not need to submit a support ticket. Instead, monitor the status page which will always be kept up-to-date with the latest progress and information.
7. Premium Support
Please contact us to find out about our Premium Support options.